Sports Artists
Login or Register!

Kandji Signature

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kandji Signature

Post by Besiktas on Sun 12 Aug 2012, 09:53

Hi guys...

What do you think about this sig:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Besiktas
Getting used to this
Getting used to this

Posts : 100
Points : 216424
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Kandji Signature

Post by petrillo on Sun 12 Aug 2012, 10:46

looks good but i would maybe just give it an eraser over the face just to remove the red bits
avatar
petrillo
Getting used to this
Getting used to this

Posts : 22
Points : 204257
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 35
Location : UK

http://www.crawleypcrepairs.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Kandji Signature

Post by FB Slothmeister on Mon 13 Aug 2012, 01:53

The Renders quality doesnt look that good so takes it away from the sig, like the colours and effects although i think you need to blend and add more to the actual render to push it further back. I Actually like the text on this one, although the white lines/dots running through it dont work with the text.

Overall not a bad attempt. KIU
avatar
FB Slothmeister
Getting used to this
Getting used to this

Posts : 66
Points : 214675
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-07-18
Location : Uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Kandji Signature

Post by Besiktas on Mon 13 Aug 2012, 02:23

petrillo wrote:looks good but i would maybe just give it an eraser over the face just to remove the red bits

I thought i make the whole face red"er" but is it better if i remove the red from his face?
avatar
Besiktas
Getting used to this
Getting used to this

Posts : 100
Points : 216424
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Kandji Signature

Post by Besiktas on Mon 13 Aug 2012, 02:23

FB Slothmeister wrote:The Renders quality doesnt look that good so takes it away from the sig, like the colours and effects although i think you need to blend and add more to the actual render to push it further back. I Actually like the text on this one, although the white lines/dots running through it dont work with the text.

Overall not a bad attempt. KIU

Yes the render quality is terrible :S

thanks for feedback Smile
avatar
Besiktas
Getting used to this
Getting used to this

Posts : 100
Points : 216424
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Kandji Signature

Post by Besiktas on Mon 13 Aug 2012, 02:24

Besiktas wrote:Hi guys...

What do you think about this sig:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I made also a little different version:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think V2 looks a bit better Smile
avatar
Besiktas
Getting used to this
Getting used to this

Posts : 100
Points : 216424
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Kandji Signature

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum