Sports Artists
Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sports Artists
Login or Register!
Sports Artists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farfan and Huntelaar

3 posters

Go down

Farfan and Huntelaar Empty Farfan and Huntelaar

Post by Besiktas Thu 09 Aug 2012, 06:37

2 players sigs are very difficult and this is my result with 2 Schalke players...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Besiktas
Besiktas
Getting used to this
Getting used to this

Back to top Go down

Farfan and Huntelaar Empty Re: Farfan and Huntelaar

Post by Hayden. Thu 09 Aug 2012, 07:20

I think you've made a good effort on this although execution could be better. The textures you've used, and indeed the placements, make it feel quite messy and unorganized in my opinion. I think you've overloaded it with too many effects instead of considering the overall flow of the sign and how you can work around the focal points i.e. the renders. As you say, double rendered sigs are quite hard as you must incorporate a connection between the two which looks smooth, if you worked on the lighting I think you could very well achieve that here. The text is quite novice (if you don't mind me saying), I would suggest never using the emboss/bolden etc. tool for text in a sig, try to choose a suitable font that matches what kind of feel you're trying to go for, and match the colors also.

Keep at it. Smile
Hayden.
Hayden.
Just Starting out
Just Starting out

http://hden.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Besiktas Thu 09 Aug 2012, 07:32

Hayden. wrote:I think you've made a good effort on this although execution could be better. The textures you've used, and indeed the placements, make it feel quite messy and unorganized in my opinion. I think you've overloaded it with too many effects instead of considering the overall flow of the sign and how you can work around the focal points i.e. the renders. As you say, double rendered sigs are quite hard as you must incorporate a connection between the two which looks smooth, if you worked on the lighting I think you could very well achieve that here. The text is quite novice (if you don't mind me saying), I would suggest never using the emboss/bolden etc. tool for text in a sig, try to choose a suitable font that matches what kind of feel you're trying to go for, and match the colors also.

Keep at it. Smile

Thx for the nice feedback Smile I hope the next sig will be better :P
Besiktas
Besiktas
Getting used to this
Getting used to this

Back to top Go down

Post by FB Slothmeister Thu 09 Aug 2012, 08:14

Not really a fan of this. I like the Farfan side, the colours work well and the effects match. However the right of the sig is too messy and doesn't blend with the sig. Text also could be improved but that's hard to master so don't be to disheartened. Lighting would improve it. Good effort though, don't mean to be fussy but just thought you'd benefit more from honesty. Look forward to seeing your next sig and developments Smile
FB Slothmeister
FB Slothmeister
Getting used to this
Getting used to this

Back to top Go down

Post by Besiktas Thu 09 Aug 2012, 21:48

FB Slothmeister wrote:Not really a fan of this. I like the Farfan side, the colours work well and the effects match. However the right of the sig is too messy and doesn't blend with the sig. Text also could be improved but that's hard to master so don't be to disheartened. Lighting would improve it. Good effort though, don't mean to be fussy but just thought you'd benefit more from honesty. Look forward to seeing your next sig and developments Smile

Thx for the feedback Smile
Besiktas
Besiktas
Getting used to this
Getting used to this

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum